Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Resource icon

xF2 in Credit XF2 [8WR] XenMedio 2 (Media) PRO 2.1.1.5 2.1.1.5

XenForo 2.x
    xF2 in Credit XF2 [8WR] XenMedio 2 (Media) PRO 2.1.1.5
    Xenforo Offline

Xenforo

Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    Turkey
    ian submitted a new resource:

[8WR] XenMedio 2 (Media) PRO 2.1.1.0 - [8WR] XenMedio 2 (Media) PRO 2.1.1.0

XF2-8WR-XenMedio-2-Media-PRO-Nulled-Download.jpg

This is a complete rewrite of my media library system for XenForo. XenMedio is a library system where users can submit videos hosted on several popular media platforms (ie: YouTube, Dailymotion, etc). They can then tag keywords and users directly to videos, which can help search and find them in a *booru-style system.

Basic...

Read more about this resource...

Xenforo Offline

Xenforo

Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    Turkey
    Xenforo updated [8WR] XenMedio 2 (Media) PRO 2.1.1.4 with a new update entry:

XF2 [8WR] XenMedio 2 (Media) PRO 2.1.1.4

• Added Odysee as a service. I dont know why, but thumbnails can not be fetched for some videos. I don't understand what determines when a thumbnail can and can't be fetched. For instance, I had no problems fetching thumbnails for LotusEaters videos, but I couldn't get anything from SaltyCracker.
    • Added some checks so that if a thumbnail fetch fails, it does not error out and simply sets the default thumbnail.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Xenforo Offline

Xenforo

Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    Turkey
    Xenforo updated XF2 [8WR] XenMedio 2 (Media) PRO 2.1.1.5 with a new update entry:

XF2 [8WR] XenMedio 2 (Media) PRO 2.1.1.5

• LBRY as a web front-end is completely gone. It's functions have been completely rolled into Odysee. With that, the APIs for Odysee have changed quite a bit. With that, unique IDs for media have also changed. So embed codes, as well as older imported videos no longer function. Nothing can be done about this. Such is the life of new services which haven't nailed down their structure yet. The Odysee service has been updated to match this new structure. You should delete old Odysee...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,378Threads
    64,138Messages
    62,935Members
    simooudija96Latest member