Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download Xtream Codes 2.7.8 – Basic (old) Version – Full Decoded Files incl. installer.php

Download Xtream Codes 2.7.8 – Basic (old) Version – Full Decoded Files incl. installer.php
    T Offline

toni

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Apr 4, 2020
    Screenshot_1-1024x503.png
    Screenshot_5-1024x506.png
    Screenshot_3-1024x500.png

Screenshot_7-1024x843.png

Screenshot_9.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_2.png

M Offline

metto

Jan 1, 2021
    ist
    why do i have 10 or 50 likes??? if you share something, everybody should be able to read and download..
    f*ck this sh*t..!

H Offline

herny2

Jul 11, 2020
    USA
    Hello,

Is this backdoor? Virus?

I have installed xc 1.0.6 two times different server. Both servers got suspended and banned because of suspicious activity coming from the panel.. I did it twice to make sure it was the panel.. in fact the host of second server did want to sell me a new server bacuse their db was compromised.

So I would like to know of this panel is the same? Has anyone here installed yet and test all good?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,287Threads
    63,920Messages
    62,813Members
    barto2015Latest member