Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Resource icon
    R Offline

reloadinpotch

Apr 17, 2020
    Great Panel. Did anyone manage to get the latest Episodes to show in there app at recently added and not the latest series you added? i can't get it to work and i know it can be done.

darknulled Offline

darknulled

Oct 17, 2021
    london
    This is a great version , does anyone else use the script for VOD and not just iptv

When converting mkv to mp4 it keep loading and not playing

Is it just me or is anyone else having the same problem thanks guys

S Offline

serdar7878

Feb 26, 2021
    Zagreb
    Did anyone manage to install Load Balancer?
    He tells me that it is being installed and I have been waiting for 2 hours, I have already tried 3 installations and so far no success.
    Does anyone else have this problem or am I the only one
    It works for me without any problems. Did you type SSH port on 22?

S Offline

serdar7878

Feb 26, 2021
    Zagreb
    Is there any tutorial for installation? I'd just purchased it.
    after clean install Xtream-UI start this comand

apt-get install unzip e2fsprogs python-paramiko -y && chattr -i /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/GeoLite2.mmdb && rm -rf /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/admin && rm -rf /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/pytools && wget "
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    " -O /tmp/update.zip -o /dev/null && unzip /tmp/update.zip -d /tmp/update/ && cp -rf /tmp/update/XtreamUI-master/* /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/ && rm -rf /tmp/update/XtreamUI-master && rm /tmp/update.zip && rm -rf /tmp/update && chown -R xtreamcodes:xtreamcodes /home/xtreamcodes/ && chmod +x /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/permissions.sh && /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/permissions.sh && find /home/xtreamcodes/ -type d -not \( -name .update -prune \) -exec chmod -R 777 {} + && /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/start_services.sh && chattr +i /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/GeoLite2.mmdb

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,292Threads
    63,940Messages
    62,815Members
    awteLatest member