Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Resource icon

Flussonic 21.04.1 (official) [DELETE] v.2.0

Flussonic 21.04.1 (official) [DELETE]
    V Offline

vsaas

VIP Member
    Aug 2, 2020
    Vienna
    actually its not crack, file from slaxerx is orignal file.. he just put some demo license in it and create some installer so make it looks crack.. you can compare md5 file from original file with the crack ( 100% same md5 ).. i dont know why this slaserx is not ban till now.. cause i know lots of member got spam by him.. and with his other id call "root" ..
    Yes I found it, connects to 116.203.53.50 which is official lic server.

Last edited:
    Sm1l3 Offline

Sm1l3

Jul 21, 2020
    malaysia
    Yes I found it, connects to 116.203.53.50 which is official lic server.
    yes.. its connect to original flussonic.. because its using demo license.. and it will be stop when trial expired.
    he just made installer to make its looks like crack..

Crack Offline

Crack

Apr 27, 2021
    UA
    It does not use a license server and does not use a test key. It works with the internet off

S Offline

stanoiubogdan

LiveKanal P
    Jun 11, 2020
    Zimbezia
    i am running with 21.09 fast and good stream with true unlimited
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    As far as I know, this is not a forum to brag about what crack software we have.
    The purpose of this forum is just to share with each other and create a beautiful and respectful community.

I am asking a moderator to review this member's post because from my point of view this is a hidden advertisement, because now members of this forum will come in contact with him to buy his version 21.09

If you don't want to share the software here, it's just your job, but don't brag anymore. And by the way, what are you looking for here on the forum? do you just like to receive from others?

V Offline

vsaas

VIP Member
    Aug 2, 2020
    Vienna
    It does not use a license server and does not use a test key. It works with the internet off
    Yes it does! See screenshot above. You scammer. It downloads a PEM certificate from lic server and can work offline until that cert will expire in one day or so, and flussonic will shut down if you will continue keeping it offline.

Last edited:
    Crack Offline

Crack

Apr 27, 2021
    UA
    You can also install the web interface from older versions 21.07 and similar

I also know how to enable the IPTV plugin that is officially cut and how to enable the old version of the API

E Offline

extrem

May 14, 2020
    You can also install the web interface from older versions 21.07 and similar

I also know how to enable the IPTV plugin that is officially cut and how to enable the old version of the API
    i dident try to enable the IPTV plugin, but install and make nullet older versions

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,377Threads
    64,223Messages
    62,977Members
    skaririLatest member