Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Id from mag box

Id from mag box
    cartof Offline

cartof

May 5, 2020
    please how can i find the Id Device from my mag box this Id it is Not the Mac address soupose to show on Wireshark but i cant finded this Id it is use by provider to send the Token thaks

ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    what type of Mag is it and i think when a provider sends the channals to a Mag divice is the Mac they use
    You put up the information they give you on your Mag all they do is activate the mac nr

cartof Offline

cartof

May 5, 2020
    what type of Mag is it and i think when a provider sends the channals to a Mag divice is the Mac they use
    You put up the information they give you on your Mag all they do is activate the mac nr
    Hi it is Not about Mac # the provider send the Token to receiver the box is mag 322 the Token it is renew every 2 hours that why on stacker app Cant get the channels with payed subscription ID Device is unique # reply to provider

sorry for my pore enghlis

ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    Dont know then on Xtream Ui i use it just askes for Mac Nr that all when you signt up with a provider do they give you /c/ link to enter on your Mag because that is what i give to my Clients when sign up

cartof Offline

cartof

May 5, 2020
    Dont know then on Xtream Ui i use it just askes for Mac Nr that all when you signt up with a provider do they give you /c/ link to enter on your Mag because that is what i give to my Clients when sign up

This is Copy & Paste from guy done it

I used Wireshark's search feature to search for 'device' in the bytes of the packets, and found a partial of an HTTP GET request (with my information stripped out here, of course) as follows:
    GET /stalker_portal/server/load.php?type=stb&action=get_profile&hd=1&ver=ImageDescription: 0.2.18-r14-254;
    ImageDate: Fri Jan 15 15:42:08 EET 2016; PORTAL version: 5.0.3; API Version: JS API version: 333; STB API version: 142;
    Player Engine version: 0x579&num_banks=2&sn=SERIALNUMBERHERE&stb_type=MAG254&client_type=STB&image_version=218&video_out=hdmi
    &device_id=DEVICEIDHERE&device_id2=DEVICEID2HERE&signature=SIGNATUREHERE&auth_second_step=0&hw_version=HARDWAREVERSIONHERE
    &not_valid_token=0&metrics={"mac":"MACHERE","sn":"SERIALHERE","type":"stb","model":"MAG254","uid":"UIDHERE(not needed to spoof)"}
    &hw_version_2=HWVERSIONHERE(not needed to spoof)&timestamp=1485995542&JsHttpRequest=1-xml HTTP/1.1

pm
    This is what provider asck for but i dont kow what the Box send out there must be de Id Device 13 data bites

level 3
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

1 point ·
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:
    ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    is all good no need to be sorry just read the forum rules and we are all fine :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,334Threads
    64,162Messages
    62,984Members
    maniak77Latest member