Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Help IPTV Resellers who offer iptv panels with whmcs modules for full automation.

I Need Your Help
    Help IPTV Resellers who offer iptv panels with whmcs modules for full automation.
    D Offline

dipplabs

Apr 16, 2022
    USA
    Hi folks,

Sorry for my long post. Just trying to get as much info out so you understand what I am looking to accomplish....

I have been looking for a reseller who offers an iptv panel that has a compatible whmcs module for full automation.

My current provider uses this approach for my personal account. I can have up to 5 connections and It's all automated by the iptv panel api and the module developed for whmcs that they use. I believe this is the xtreme ui panel and module but not certain. Cam someone confirm if I show you a screnshot of the client area of my iptv service? It shows the users login details and other info like setup guide etc. Just let me know.

I have found many iptv resellers on reddit, whatsapp and TG but every panel I have used for a free trial does not have a whmcs module. Specifically the Activation Panel which I signed up for a reseller account that uses this panel before I knew they didn't have a module for whmcs and a year ago they said they were working on one but no update on it. It's cheap and the service is well so I keep it for now bc I just use it for my family since everything is manual and I have to set it up on the device myself bc i use tivimate... there's no info, player etc. or a guide on how to set it up. So I just use it for my family and don't charge most of them and it's only like 4 accounts. If I do charge, it's cash... However I have been looking to expand my iptv business but the best way to accomplish this, I need a ipt panel with a whmcs module since I have an active license and account with whmcs.

So my question as a beginner of trying to start to resell iptv using whmcs automation is:

Does anyone know a provider who offers reseller accounts with an iptv panel that has a whmcs module for full automation?

it would be so much easier to provision ipt accounts when the cron job runs for whmcs... it also should suspend and unsuspend the clients iptv service if they missed a payment for their iptv service under the client's account and pays the invoice a few days later.

Please let me know if anyone can poimt me to a few differen providers who offer iptv reseller accojnts with an iptv panel that has a whmcs module. For example the Xtteme UI panel.

That is the only iptv panel that I am aware of that has a whmcs module.

I have tried about 7 different resellers but each of their iptv panels either do not have an API or a module for whmcs, and i cannot find a reseller account that offers the Xtreme Ui panel and the whmcs module for a full setup to resell iptv for the resellers i came acrkss for full automation.

Note: It doesn't have to be this Xtreme UI iptv panel. If there are other iptv panels with whmcs module, please let me know and i will check them out. I would be forever grateful. I just cannot find anh providers offering what I am trying to accomplish.

Please any advice would be very grateful on how I may find a trusted provider offering reseller accounts with credits, a good epg, live tv, VOD etc.

The reasons i am looking to use a reseller that offers a iptv panel with a whmcs module, i can use the payment gateway configured in my whmcs for payments. The support system for tickets for any customer service. I can also just add iptv produts/services to my whmcs list of products that i already provide for web hosting etc. for in my whmcs.

So that is my main goal here is to find a reliable provider who offerd iptv reseller account that has an ip6tb panel with a whmcs module but the service needs to be good with a solid epg.

Thanks in advance for any advice that anyone can provide me, and again sorry for the novel 😄.

Best Regards,

Dippy

D Offline

dipplabs

Apr 16, 2022
    USA
    In short. Which reseller offers an iptv panel with a whmcs module that I can use to connect the panel to whmcs.

Thanks!

smallsz3000i Offline

smallsz3000i

Mar 10, 2023
    holland
    There are several IPTV panels that offer integration with WHMCS modules, allowing for easier management of IPTV services. Some popular IPTV panels with WHMCS integration include:

1. Xtream UI: This is a popular IPTV panel that provides an API for integration with WHMCS. The integration allows for automatic account creation, service management, and billing.
    2. IPTV Smarters Pro: This is a complete IPTV management system that offers integration with WHMCS for automated billing and account management.
    3. Streaminy: This is a modern IPTV management system with a WHMCS module that allows for easy integration and management of IPTV services.
    4. Stalker Middleware: This is a powerful IPTV middleware that offers integration with WHMCS for billing and account management.
    5. Smart IPTV Billing Panel: This is an all-in-one IPTV management system that offers a WHMCS module for easy integration and management of IPTV services.
    Before choosing an IPTV panel with a WHMCS module, it's important to do your research to ensure that the panel meets your needs and is reliable. Additionally, be sure to comply with any relevant laws and regulations regarding IPTV services in your jurisdiction.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,445Threads
    64,696Messages
    63,193Members
    Jones347Latest member