Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Tutorial Watching geo-restricted IPTV without VPN?

Tutorial Watching geo-restricted IPTV without VPN?
    richbri1234 Offline

richbri1234

Aug 25, 2023
    The Country of Snow
    I'm a complete newbie in IPTV \IT topics, so forgive me if the question is stupid.

One of my favorite IPTV providers recently announced a ban on using the service from my country. Can you pls tell me if there is any way to keep watching channels other than using a VPN? The IPTV players I'm currently using have a feature to add a proxy (SFVIP Player for ex.). First of all, will it work? Second, what type of proxy do I need to use, what ports, and where do I find it ( for free)? On some crasking forums or...? And just to clarify, I watch this IPTV for free;), so I can't go to tech support as a client for some sort of individual solution, obviously

Huge thank you to everyone who will find a time to answer:)

PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    @richbri1234

If you don't have a VPN available you can try inserting a proxy into SFVIP, the protocol is HTTP or HTTPs (SSL - Secure Socket Layers).
    SFVIP is boring as proxy management, not everyone works with the program, even if the proxy apparently works.

You will have to work hard to find one that works well, I recommend a VPN that is much faster than inserting proxies and trying and trying again.

You can find proxies online, there are many sites that offer free proxies, you need a site that also divides proxies by country, one of these is:
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Once you have found the ones you are interested in, you will still have to do a "check" on the proxies, most of the sites that offer 12/13% free proxies do not work.
    You will need to have a "checker" tool for proxies, or there are also online "checkers".

Greetings.

P.S. In SFVIP you will have to write - http:// proxy ip:port or https:// proxy ip:port - otherwise it doesn't work, at least in my version it does.

richbri1234 Offline

richbri1234

Aug 25, 2023
    The Country of Snow
    @richbri1234

If you don't have a VPN available you can try inserting a proxy into SFVIP, the protocol is HTTP or HTTPs (SSL - Secure Socket Layers).
    SFVIP is boring as proxy management, not everyone works with the program, even if the proxy apparently works.

You will have to work hard to find one that works well, I recommend a VPN that is much faster than inserting proxies and trying and trying again.

You can find proxies online, there are many sites that offer free proxies, you need a site that also divides proxies by country, one of these is:
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Once you have found the ones you are interested in, you will still have to do a "check" on the proxies, most of the sites that offer 12/13% free proxies do not work.
    You will need to have a "checker" tool for proxies, or there are also online "checkers".

Greetings.

P.S. In SFVIP you will have to write - http:// proxy ip:port or https:// proxy ip:port - otherwise it doesn't work, at least in my version it does.
    so it will work, thanks. the only thing I have to do now is to find a free proxy with decent speed for at least 1080p channels which is close to ipmossible as I understand:LOL:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,337Threads
    64,202Messages
    63,019Members
    detectiv09Latest member