Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Tutorial New to XCIPTV with firestick

Tutorial New to XCIPTV with firestick
    P Offline

paulm94

Feb 10, 2023
    uk
    Hi I’ve new to all this so be gentle I’ve got kodi working with Addons and movie streams and used downloader and downloaded XCIPTV it asks for login details or do I need to pay for this with a subscription to get details or are user information available on threads on this forum to use as never used this before and am complete novice on this

Relate Threads
    H Offline

homsey

Feb 10, 2023
    Uk
    Hi bud, you do need a subscription ... There is a version of tivimate if you have never used it straight forward .. plus you would not need a subscription and could use M3u or stalker give it a whirl ... I think you will be impressed

P Offline

paulm94

Feb 10, 2023
    uk
    Hi bud, you do need a subscription ... There is a version of tivimate if you have never used it straight forward .. plus you would not need a subscription and could use M3u or stalker give it a whirl ... I think you will be impressed
    Thanks for reply I’m new to all this what’s a stalker I guess I need to do some googling abit more

H Offline

homsey

Feb 10, 2023
    Uk
    Thanks for reply I’m new to all this what’s a stalker I guess I need to do some googling abit more
    Ho paul get tv mate install apk ..... At the start... Add playlist.... Then it's will give options either go for m3u or stalker.... Look on forum for m3u or stalker then the rest is easy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,410Threads
    64,579Messages
    63,156Members
    mikoaLatest member