Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download (Non-Rooted) TiviMate Unlock Premium Tested & Work on 4.7.0

Ardp Offline

Ardp

Dec 20, 2022
    Kaz
    I installed 4.7.0 14 days ago, today the premium is lost. Now even if you install again (even version 4.6.1) immediately asks to buy ((

B Offline

Binary01

Jan 15, 2021
    USA
    I installed 4.7.0 14 days ago, today the premium is lost. Now even if you install again (even version 4.6.1) immediately asks to buy ((
    Make sure you are blocking the tivimate.b4a.io host, delete TiviMate app data and uninstall and try again

Ardp Offline

Ardp

Dec 20, 2022
    Kaz
    Make sure you are blocking the tivimate.b4a.io host, delete TiviMate app data and uninstall and try again
    Unfortunately, the router does not have an address blocking function. Well, it seemed to me that I deleted the data before putting it a second time.
    And so, I really want to hack this program, for such a pricing policy. 😈

B Offline

Binary01

Jan 15, 2021
    USA
    Unfortunately, the router does not have an address blocking function. Well, it seemed to me that I deleted the data before putting it a second time.
    And so, I really want to hack this program, for such a pricing policy. 😈
    You can use a DNS service like NextDNS to block the host names without needing to make any changes to your router

L Offline

lwilli1026

Jul 16, 2023
    Warren, Michigan,United States
    My Tivimate use to have Eldin Turkic's info in it, now it doesn't after patching 4.6.1. What does that mean?

Last edited:
    J Offline

jeromedevine

Nov 14, 2022
    Belgium
    My Tivimate use to have Eldin Turkic's info in it, now it doesn't after patching 4.6.1. What does that mean?
    It means that on your device you have had tivimate.b4a.io blocked at least since installation and patching. Presumably it is not contacting Tivimate's servers if you have the other two hosts blocked too. You're like a ghost. It's good, you want it that way. If you see the Eldin Turkic details in the About page, apparantly it would mean that somehow tivimate.b4a.io was accessed by your device and some data from the Tivimate developer got in that most probably would stop your premium in the near future.

Mine is like yours is in your picture. I'm currently on day 15 like that. So far so good.

B Offline

barracuda

Sep 3, 2020
    EU
    It's the same with me, but when I want to add a new server, I always get an error message, even though the server works in ottnavigator

B Offline

Binary01

Jan 15, 2021
    USA
    It's the same with me, but when I want to add a new server, I always get an error message, even though the server works in ottnavigator
    Thats the catch. If you leave the TiviMate hosts blocked the app stays activated but you are unable to add new playlists. If you unblock the hosts you can add your playlists but you eventually lose activation (because the app phones home).

I got around this by loading a TiviMate backup file containing my playlists instead of adding the playlists manually.

J Offline

jeromedevine

Nov 14, 2022
    Belgium
    Some testing results. With 4.6.1 on unrooted device using the ab file from the 4.7.0 patch, it lost Premium after +15 days from the installation date. It had the three tivimate hostnames blocked since before installation and kept blocked since then. Anonymous Data sharing was turned off. It had the original settings in ar.tvplayer.tv_no_backup.xml that came from the ab file and did not connect to the Tivimate servers so far as I know. I noticed on a rooted device that when it connects to the tivimate.b4a.io server amongst the changes it makes inside ar.tvplayer.tv_no_backup.xml is the following:

<long name="unscheduledTvGuideUpdateTime" value="1692547560000" />

To:
    <long name="unscheduledTvGuideUpdateTime" value="9223372036854775807" />

Maybe someone could figure out this problem of Premium going off after 15 days from installation.

I Offline

Ipjamguy

Dec 13, 2022
    Jamaica
    Some testing results. With 4.6.1 on unrooted device using the ab file from the 4.7.0 patch, it lost Premium after +15 days from the installation date. It had the three tivimate hostnames blocked since before installation and kept blocked since then. Anonymous Data sharing was turned off. It had the original settings in ar.tvplayer.tv_no_backup.xml that came from the ab file and did not connect to the Tivimate servers so far as I know. I noticed on a rooted device that when it connects to the tivimate.b4a.io server amongst the changes it makes inside ar.tvplayer.tv_no_backup.xml is the following:

To:

Maybe someone could figure out this problem of Premium going off after 15 days from installation.
    What did you block the three hosts with?

View previous replies…
    I Offline

Ipjamguy

Dec 13, 2022
    Jamaica
    I used a pi-hole. It has domain filtering, and blocks whatever hosts you tell it to block.
    Ok, I thought it was dns66. I myself use Nextdns. It's almost certain that TM has a countdown timer, which deactivates the app if the servers can't be reached. Presumably this is how time-sensitive subscriptions and trials are controlled. Until someone finds a way to set the timer to a large number we'll have to make do with a short-lived premium

J Offline

jeromedevine

Nov 14, 2022
    Belgium
    Ok, I thought it was dns66. I myself use Nextdns. It's almost certain that TM has a countdown timer, which deactivates the app if the servers can't be reached. Presumably this is how time-sensitive subscriptions and trials are controlled. Until someone finds a way to set the timer to a large number we'll have to make do with a short-lived premium
    I think it is trying to reach tivimate.b4a.io and get back some type of answer or signal in return. Possibly the answer is encrypted and could be linked to the <string name="p20" XML string value. NextDNS allows rewrites to redirect tivimate.b4a.io to some other home-made server possibly returning the correct answer that it is looking for to keep extending Premium indefinitely. Definitely,
    someone good with Wireshark tinkering could get a better grasp on this, for what is happening under the hood.

L Offline

lwilli1026

Jul 16, 2023
    Warren, Michigan,United States

To:

Welp...screw it, I'm going to use Sparkle tv Player plus 1.7.1. It's a very close 2nd to Tivimate, in my opinion, and it works great.

View previous replies…
    B Offline

Binary01

Jan 15, 2021
    USA
    Welp...screw it, I'm going to use Sparkle tv Player plus 1.7.1. It's a very close 2nd to Tivimate, in my opinion, and it works great.
    Wow so you finally lost your activation. I was almost certain you had it figured out.
    Has anyone managed to keep their activation for more than 15 days?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,386Threads
    64,453Messages
    63,112Members
    saudLatest member