Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Help Scanning "difficult" portals

I Need Your Help
    Help Scanning "difficult" portals
    C Offline

chataigne73

Trusted Member
    Oct 11, 2023
    Hello,

I have 2 questions for experts:

- why is it very easy scanning Mac for some portals (quantity of hits), and so difficult for others (premium ones) ?

- when no hits with Mac scanning, can we have more chance with m3u user:pass scanning, or will it be the same result and why ?

Thank you

Relate Threads
    PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    @chataigne73

It depends on the type of server, whether it is a "Blue" Portal or a "White" Portal, it depends on what type of software they have installed, it depends on where it works, whether with Cloudflare or NGINX, whether they have installed a firewall or an anti-flod etc. etc...

Before each scan you need to do some research to find out how the target behaves.

However, it may happen that not all URLs have MACs, sometimes they have more than one DNS and perhaps the one you scanned is simply empty, or has very few MACs.

The configs (Open Bullet) also play an important role, I'll give you an example; a short time ago I had to modify my config for a portal by adding something in the request strings that was missing for that type of portal, I then had to modify SFVIP as a request from POST to GET otherwise the list would not be downloaded.

The combos... sometimes we blame the Portals but it's the combos that aren't good.
    If you work with Proxies, these also affect the final result.

These are 3 panels below, the last two are protected, a good O.B. configuration is needed. to "pierce" them.

Try the first one, you will find many MACs.

For m3u... it takes a long time, to date it's not worth it.

Greetings

C Offline

chataigne73

Trusted Member
    Oct 11, 2023
    Thank you pickim for your detailed answer !
    Really appreciate

I will take some time to study the targets you gave and see how they behave.

Just FMI , what are white and blue portals ?

PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    One of the first things to do is check the Portal in the address bar of your browser...

Example:
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    is a white portal.
    is a blue portal

Best regards.

C Offline

chataigne73

Trusted Member
    Oct 11, 2023
    One of the first things to do is check the Portal in the address bar of your browser...

Example:
    is a white portal.
    is a blue portal

Best regards.
    I've analyzed different py scripts or ob configs: for white and blue portals, both headers and url have to be adjusted for some of the requests.
    Right ?

PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    I've analyzed different py scripts or ob configs: for white and blue portals, both headers and url have to be adjusted for some of the requests.
    Right ?
    No, if it's done well it's okay for both white and blue (I mean O.B. requests) on portal.php.

For Stalker_Portal/c/ servers then yes there is a difference.
    Greetings

C Offline

chataigne73

Trusted Member
    Oct 11, 2023

Example:
    is a white portal.
    is a blue portal

Best regards.
    Hello
    For red.onlvip.com/c/ (white portal), I'm stuck at first step = handshake (to get the token) ; always access denied
    do you know why ?

PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    Hello
    For red.onlvip.com/c/ (white portal), I'm stuck at first step = handshake (to get the token) ; always access denied
    do you know why ?
    O.B. for example-token.png

In short...

"White" and "Blue" servers work differently.
    If you don't have the corresponding MAC, the "Whites" don't advance you in the O.B blocks, so they stop at the TOKEN request... generally n. 1

The "Blue" make you advance in the blocks until the KEICHECK to determine if the MAC corresponds to the combolist's MAC, if it passes it's done you have a HITS.

To answer your "do you know why" question... you obviously do NOT have a good MAC to continue with the "config" blocks.

Greetings

S Offline

santaclaus

Jun 22, 2022
    spain
    Hi, I am interested in the subject, because I can not get good macs. they stop working very soon. mainly why I have not shared them with you "they last too little".
    I ask:
    Which servers are better quality in durability:
    the white or blue portal?
    If we have the mac sometimes we get the user&pass but they do not work do you know why?

Sorry google translator Thanks

PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    @santaclaus

Hi, don't worry about the language, it's clear ;-)

So, nothing is certain in this whole "world" they are free so they might not work at any moment.

Having said this, there are many reasons why they stop working, one of which is the connections used at that moment, or the panel software eliminates your IP from its list, or certain VPNs have put them on the Black-List after having noticed of an anomalous IP.

I have some (Italian) lists that have lasted since this summer, but I expect that at any moment they won't work anymore, so I'll move on to something else.

There is a "skill", a "mastery" on MACs, it exists, but it is something I do, the result of years of experience ;-)

The difference between white servers and blue servers is that the white servers are protected and give you fewer HTTP transitions than the blue ones, but they are the fastest.
    They are equal in duration, it's not that one lasts longer than another, in this case the server has nothing to do with the duration of the list.

Last thing; do not put either User or Password only MAC as authentication, otherwise it sometimes creates a conflict with the original MAGbox, for m3u strings with user & password authentication forget it, it is more difficult to find m3u lists that last compared to MAC.

Best regards

freekdz Offline

freekdz

Trusted Member
    Apr 22, 2021
    algeria

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,446Threads
    64,697Messages
    63,194Members
    BananiAniLatest member