Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Help Searching for IPTV Provider

I Need Your Help
    PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    If you are a beginner the Open Bullet 1 and 2 programs are not easy to use. You should study a little how the program works by following some guides, some videos on the "tube" etc... etc...

You will then need a "config" dedicated to the scan you want to run
    example: search strings m3u or MAC Address.

At first use a pre-packaged program, even those written in Python (PY) are quite good.

Greetings.

Help Searching for IPTV Provider
    frost Offline

frost

Jan 15, 2023
    CANADA
    If you are a beginner the Open Bullet 1 and 2 programs are not easy to use. You should study a little how the program works by following some guides, some videos on the "tube" etc... etc...

You will then need a "config" dedicated to the scan you want to run
    example: search strings m3u or MAC Address.

At first use a pre-packaged program, even those written in Python (PY) are quite good.

Greetings.
    Greetings PicKim I am a big fan of your posts!

You are right , I am both a beginner and they are not easy to use :(

What is it I'm supposed to try and look for? A huge generated list of MAC addresses starting in 00:1A:79: ? Where do I get that? I can probably find it, but what about these "configs" ?

The servers I'd like to scan some will require just a simple MAC and not device ID & serial, I figured those servers would be a easy place to learn on? But I don't know where to get these config files for MAC scan. Ones that are safe and not viruses 😳😳😳

Lastly, is there a safe pre packaged scanner you talk about at the end that won't give me a virus?

Thanks again very much my friend

I have about 5-10 favorite servers I would just love to be able to do it myself for scanning them

Cheers 🙏🏻

PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    So let it be MAC! :) Yes, you need a MAC list, here on the forum you can find software that generates MAC automatically, try searching.

You need a config for "mac scan" also in this case you will find something in the forum, maybe more for O.B. 1

You need the regex for MAC... you will need to enter it manually in the Environment.ini file located in the Settings folder (O.B.1)

this is the regex:

[WLTYPE]
    Name=MAC
    Regex=^([0-9A-F-f]{2}[:-]){5}([0-9A-F-f]{2})$
    Verify=True
    Separator=,
    Slices=MAC

At the beginning I advise you NOT to use proxies because if something doesn't "run" you don't know if the fault is the proxy of the server config that blocks etc...

frost Offline

frost

Jan 15, 2023
    CANADA
    So let it be MAC! :) Yes, you need a MAC list, here on the forum you can find software that generates MAC automatically, try searching.

You need a config for "mac scan" also in this case you will find something in the forum, maybe more for O.B. 1

You need the regex for MAC... you will need to enter it manually in the Environment.ini file located in the Settings folder (O.B.1)

this is the regex:

[WLTYPE]
    Name=MAC
    Regex=^([0-9A-F-f]{2}[:-]){5}([0-9A-F-f]{2})$
    Verify=True
    Separator=,
    Slices=MAC

At the beginning I advise you NOT to use proxies because if something doesn't "run" you don't know if the fault is the proxy of the server config that blocks etc...
    Oh! I forgot this step - I installed the 3rd party Environment.ini as well - I was able to complete this step earlier as well and it has the MAC entry like you posted above :)

I don't know where to get the MAC scan config though, that's where I'm stuck now :( I am going to start searching the forums, I just woke up

PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    As for the pre-configured programs, I tried "predator" for windows (I also made a small tutorial, look for it on the forum).

Predator doesn't handle proxies well but it's fine to start with.

I remind everyone to always try the various IPTV tolls first in a virtual environment, then eventually transfer them.

frost Offline

frost

Jan 15, 2023
    CANADA
    As for the pre-configured programs, I tried "predator" for windows (I also made a small tutorial, look for it on the forum).

Predator doesn't handle proxies well but it's fine to start with.

I remind everyone to always try the various IPTV tolls first in a virtual environment, then eventually transfer them.
    Just as you said - I'd much rather learn without the proxies as well! I just enable my VPN and then check the portal before I begin in a web browser etc. to make sure I'm not cloudflare blocked and then want to proceed with the scan!

Going to search for predator now

Good idea to run in Sandbox in case of virus I guess?

PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    @frost
    yes sandbox or virtual pc... however PREDATOR has no viruses and neither does O.B. if downloaded original.
    For the config you can rest assured, they don't contain viruses...always open it to take a look at how the code is with notepad.

Greetings

frost Offline

frost

Jan 15, 2023
    CANADA
    @frost
    yes sandbox or virtual pc... however PREDATOR has no viruses and neither does O.B. if downloaded original.
    For the config you can rest assured, they don't contain viruses...always open it to take a look at how the code is with notepad.

Greetings
    I think I successfully got results on one! Wow! Thank you again for the help so far! I have not tried any others yet!

When it comes to using this basic predator app instead of OpenBullet2 and custom configs, is the OpenBullet2 method with files considered much better? I guess they can scan servers that Predator can't, maybe?

Is there any way I can run this Predator on Android mobile phone? It has Python 🤔

PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    @frost

So they are two different things, PREDATOR type "scripts" written in Python are relatively simple, they were created just for those who want to begin to understand how this world works. In the beginning, the first one I remember was the coder "FEYZO" they were only for Android, then enthusiasts ported it for windows.
    Almost all the py scripts have his "signature" in the code (it is very clear that portions of the codes are his).

The android-only version of PREDATOR also probably exists.

Personally I don't like these scripts, even if I have to say that some work well; "I like to have control of what I'm doing"... with Open Bullet I immediately understand if there is something wrong, Example: proxies not working, IP blocking, restrictions, blacklists, firewalls etc...

I don't remember, I would have to look at the PREDATOR code to understand if there is a bypass on CLOUDFLARE... however there are still many servers that are not "under" CLOUDFLARE ;-) my personal config manages to pass, not always the true but this is a long speech, I should make a config specifically for that server changing the user agent etc... it's not worth it at least for me.

Greetings :)

frost Offline

frost

Jan 15, 2023
    CANADA
    @frost

So they are two different things, PREDATOR type "scripts" written in Python are relatively simple, they were created just for those who want to begin to understand how this world works. In the beginning, the first one I remember was the coder "FEYZO" they were only for Android, then enthusiasts ported it for windows.
    Almost all the py scripts have his "signature" in the code (it is very clear that portions of the codes are his).

The android-only version of PREDATOR also probably exists.

Personally I don't like these scripts, even if I have to say that some work well; "I like to have control of what I'm doing"... with Open Bullet I immediately understand if there is something wrong, Example: proxies not working, IP blocking, restrictions, blacklists, firewalls etc...

I don't remember, I would have to look at the PREDATOR code to understand if there is a bypass on CLOUDFLARE... however there are still many servers that are not "under" CLOUDFLARE ;-) my personal config manages to pass, not always the true but this is a long speech, I should make a config specifically for that server changing the user agent etc... it's not worth it at least for me.

Greetings :)
    I am going to maybe try OpenBullet2 today. I too would like more info if it were possible..

assuming I am able to generate a MAC address list, is there a place I can look for some beginner configs to probe servers?

A big thanks again my friend

PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    I am going to maybe try OpenBullet2 today. I too would like more info if it were possible..

assuming I am able to generate a MAC address list, is there a place I can look for some beginner configs to probe servers?

A big thanks again my friend
    Try here on the forum something you can find, I don't know if it works though.
    For the Macs I seem to have seen a tool here on the forum too ... otherwise look for "Mac Address Generator Online" on the web there are some sites that offer this service.

D Offline

donaldo

Jan 12, 2023
    Kosovo
    greetings to all forum members...if anyone can provide me with any username of pass for the server: darkpower.ch:2235

Thank you

PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    @donaldo, for url See attachment ... the door is correct? (2235 strange door) from your country can you?

Attachments

• darkpower-DOWN.png
      darkpower-DOWN.png
      69.8 KB · Views: 27
    PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    @donaldo,
    I repeat once again; always test by placing the URL in the browser bar to see if the blue screen or white screen labeled browser tab appears: "stalker_portal"

Last edited:
    D Offline

donaldo

Jan 12, 2023
    Kosovo
    @donaldo,
    I repeat once again; always test by placing the URL in the browser bar to see if the blue screen or white screen labeled browser tab appears: "stalker_portal"
    sorry for late reply...i tested it in a browser and connection timed out... i am not sure if that server is down?

PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    sorry for late reply...i tested it in a browser and connection timed out... i am not sure if that server is down?
    I did a scan on the most common ports used for IPTV (in case you got the wrong port) but nothing! looks dead...

Greetings.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,445Threads
    64,690Messages
    63,184Members
    islacLatest member