Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download Sky FCD APK and Panel Tested And Worked

Download Sky FCD APK and Panel Tested And Worked
    R Offline

RyuleDreg

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Dec 8, 2020
    BC Canada
    I found this a few minutes ago.
    I have tested it and it works

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021.05.25_22.25.28.764.png
      Screenshot_2021.05.25_22.25.28.764.png
      641.8 KB · Views: 174
    Last edited:
    J Offline

JohnClarke

VIP Member
    Aug 28, 2020
    US
    also how do you expect the app to pull the images when youve removed the host url there link to? ???

R Offline

RyuleDreg

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Dec 8, 2020
    BC Canada
    Well the panel has been floating around for awhile now so I figured I would include it in this selection of files. It does fill out the database properly if you look. So it should work but it's not mine so I'm not sure about the panel but the php works with that APK, why not add the panel as part of the file there is no harm. Sorry you don't like it.

J Offline

JohnClarke

VIP Member
    Aug 28, 2020
    US
    Well the panel has been floating around for awhile now so I figured I would include it in this selection of files. It does fill out the database properly if you look. So it should work but it's not mine so I'm not sure about the panel but the php works with that APK, why not add the panel as part of the file there is no harm. Sorry you don't like it.
    didnt you try an conect the panel??

J Offline

JohnClarke

VIP Member
    Aug 28, 2020
    US
    so where does it pull the images if they are moved from host? ?

R Offline

RyuleDreg

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Dec 8, 2020
    BC Canada
    All I did was find it and post it as I know everyone has been waiting for it. I didn't take it from another forum I found the apk archive.org already and that led me to the php I gathered up all the images and put them in one place and and cleaned it up so you could easily edit by search and replacing one thing in two file easy. I added the panel in hopes someone would make it work as I am not good at building web interfaces yet. I'm not sure why your knickers are in a bunch. I put in the work to find it clean it up and make it easy to make work.

R Offline

RyuleDreg

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Dec 8, 2020
    BC Canada
    I'm not sure why you wouldn't release your panel and take the credit all the same, but if you don't someone will. I didn't mean to piss you or anyone off. I just spend the evenings looking for new things and learning more as I go. I sell anything I don't make money from it but when I find cool stuff I put it on the forums for everyone. Really the software was stolen in the first place so I'm not sure how come all the fuss.

J Offline

JohnClarke

VIP Member
    Aug 28, 2020
    US
    All I did was find it and post it as I know everyone has been waiting for it. I didn't take it from another forum I found the apk archive.org already and that led me to the php I gathered up all the images and put them in one place and and cleaned it up so you could easily edit by search and replacing one thing in two file easy. I added the panel in hopes someone would make it work as I am not good at building web interfaces yet. I'm not sure why your knickers are in a bunch. I put in the work to find it clean it up and make it easy to make work.
    easy to make work? you only have to add your host url once you get the control.php any numty could do that. The Apk still has the persons host init though so you didnt clean up very well did you.?

R Offline

RyuleDreg

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Dec 8, 2020
    BC Canada
    easy to make work? you only have to add your host url once you get the control.php any numty could do that. The Apk still has the persons host init though so you didnt clean up very well did you.?
    You must have got the first version before I noticed them. I took them out now. Also not his urls if the where then someone found them before me

R Offline

RyuleDreg

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Dec 8, 2020
    BC Canada
    Yeah OK bud ? your so full of it. I work hard to learn, I learn pretty fast. I am growing board though so don't worry your pretty little head, I'll probably move on and learn database web design ? who knows.

R Offline

RyuleDreg

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Dec 8, 2020
    BC Canada
    I don't even know what the fuss is about its a pretty configurable app and can be made to look really cool but it is slow clunky and far surpassed in functionality by many other apps. It's basically elite stb with a face lift and a few nip tucks. Don't get me wrong it's good work but it's not yours either.

R Offline

RyuleDreg

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Dec 8, 2020
    BC Canada
    I did clean it up look at the file now the first time the only link pointing to your files was the one that pointed at the control.php the rest pointed at someone else's

R Offline

RyuleDreg

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Dec 8, 2020
    BC Canada
    Anyways go ahead call me names. Cus I really care. Oh yeah hey everyone we found the creator of this theme give him props everyone. Only the first two downloads got your original the rest will get one without you urls oh wait those where not yours I forgot. Someone may have paid the 200 for that but I pretty darn sure it wasn't you.

R Offline

RyuleDreg

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Dec 8, 2020
    BC Canada
    I didn't want the credit, I wanted to share the app.
    Remember everyone @Anto101 created this theme and he really wants everyone to know it.

J Offline

JohnClarke

VIP Member
    Aug 28, 2020
    US
    I did clean it up look at the file now the first time the only link pointing to your files was the one that pointed at the control.php the rest pointed at someone else's
    how the hell have you cleaned it up exactly? you just replaced the host url in the control php but there all still there in the app, meaning the app is still being controlled. From reading what your putting on here your Long way to go before you learn database web design???

A Offline

azmedia1012

Nov 10, 2020
    uk
    I didn't want the credit, I wanted to share the app.
    Remember everyone @Anto101 created this theme and he really wants everyone to know it.
    I agree with anto101 your a joke. Does it make you feel Important RyuleDreg? Go make your own theme to post bet that wouldn't happen haha

R Offline

RyuleDreg

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Dec 8, 2020
    BC Canada
    how the hell have you cleaned it up exactly? you just replaced the host url in the control php but there all still there in the app, meaning the app is still being controlled. From reading what your putting on here your Long way to go before you learn database web design???
    I removed them when I changed the name back to FCD Launcher

R Offline

RyuleDreg

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Dec 8, 2020
    BC Canada
    You also didn't Crack it I'm sure. You changed some pictures as far as I can tell and you did a nice job too.
    You should go bitch at apps n scripts they released it before me.
    Go check it out its apparently Ina zip file of a bunch of apps. I haven't seen it but I'm told it's there and before me.

Last edited:
    R Offline

RyuleDreg

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Dec 8, 2020
    BC Canada
    I'm told AppsNScripts released it first bud

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,376Threads
    64,214Messages
    62,973Members
    trusttrust971Latest member