Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Resource icon

Download Smarters v4 APK (Sky Layout) 2023-10-03

T Offline

techguy

Oct 15, 2020
    united kingdom
    Thank you for the share, however im struggling to get the app to talk to my onepanel i have version 1.3 does anyone have any guidance or info? it would be much appreciated.
    cheers.

Last edited:
    R Offline

RyuleDreg

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Dec 8, 2020
    BC Canada
    Thank you for the share, however im struggling to get the app to talk to my onepanel i have version 1.3 does anyone have any guidance or info? it would be much appreciated.
    cheers.
    Use onepanel 1.4 point it at the smarters folder no api

Download Smarters v4 APK (Sky Layout)
    A Offline

axl7177

Nov 1, 2021
    Albania
    Im receiving this error when trying to compile it:

..\AppData\Local\Temp\apk-editor-studio\apk\{9b3b9a49-4bf2-461e-b9ef-ce2683b7882c}\smali_assets\com\facebook\ads\internal\androidx\support\v4\view\AbsSavedState$1.smali[13,11] Class Lcom/facebook/ads/internal/androidx/support/v4/view/AbsSavedState$1; has already been interned

Could not smali file: com/facebook/ads/internal/androidx/support/v4/view/AbsSavedState$1.smali

S Offline

Shergz

stvapps
    Jan 23, 2023
    U.K
    I'm using ftg v4 panel although the in app feedback and stream reporting does not work. The panel has the features for these, so I was hoping somebody knew how to connect the features from apk to panel?

D Offline

Dkuzik

Dec 19, 2021
    Vancouver
    I'm using ftg v4 panel although the in app feedback and stream reporting does not work. The panel has the features for these, so I was hoping somebody knew how to connect the features from apk to panel?
    In d,k,a,h,n, d.smali
    there are 5 edits
    #1 no sure what this does.
    #2 need api at end (for feedback)
    #3 no api (gives errors otherwise)
    #4 need api at end (for reports)
    #5 leave api at end (for notifications)

if you no how to get banners work post

alexgoodman1561 Offline

alexgoodman1561

Apr 11, 2024
    Pune, Maharashtra, India
    thank you very much for ur service

M Online

megaseven

Feb 11, 2021
    Brazil
    When I try to compile, it gives these errors.

/data/user/0/com.gmail.heagoo.apkeditor.pro/files/decoded/res/layout/exo_player_live_tv.xml:35: erro: Erro ao analisar XML: atributo duplicado

/data/user/0/com.gmail.heagoo.apkeditor.pro/files/decoded/res/layout-land/exo_player_live_tv.xml:35: error: Error parsing XML: duplicate attribute

/data/user/0/com.gmail.heagoo.apkeditor.pro/files/decoded/res/layout-large-land/exo_player_live_tv.xml:35: error: Error parsing XML: duplicate attribute

/data/user/0/com.gmail.heagoo.apkeditor.pro/files/decoded/res/layout-sw600dp/exo_player_live_tv.xml:35: error: Error parsing XML: duplicate attribute

/data/user/0/com.gmail.heagoo.apkeditor.pro/files/decoded/res/layout-sw600dp-land/exo_player_live_tv.xml:35: error: Error parsing XML: duplicate attribute

/data/user/0/com.gmail.heagoo.apkeditor.pro/files/decoded/res/layout-sw720dp/exo_player_live_tv.xml:35: error: Error parsing XML: duplicate attribute

/data/user/0/com.gmail.heagoo.apkeditor.pro/files/decoded/res/layout-sw720dp-land/exo_player_live_tv.xml:35: error: Error parsing XML: duplicate attribute

/data/user/0/com.gmail.heagoo.apkeditor.pro/files/decoded/res/layout/honey_player_live_tv.xml:35: error: Error parsing XML: duplicate attribute

/data/user/0/com.gmail.heagoo.apkeditor.pro/files/decoded/res/layout-land/honey_player_live_tv.xml:35: error: Error parsing XML: duplicate attribute

/data/user/0/com.gmail.heagoo.apkeditor.pro/files/decoded/res/layout-large-land/honey_player_live_tv.xml:36: error: Error parsing XML: duplicate attribute

/data/user/0/com.gmail.heagoo.apkeditor.pro/files/decoded/res/layout-sw600dp/honey_player_live_tv.xml:35: error: Error parsing XML: duplicate attribute

/data/user/0/com.gmail.heagoo.apkeditor.pro/files/decoded/res/layout-sw600dp-land/honey_player_live_tv.xml:36: error: Error parsing XML: duplicate attribute

/data/user/0/com.gmail.heagoo.apkeditor.pro/files/decoded/res/layout-sw720dp/honey_player_live_tv.xml:35: error: Error parsing XML: duplicate attribute

/data/user/0/com.gmail.heagoo.apkeditor.pro/files/decoded/res/layout-sw720dp-land/honey_player_live_tv.xml:36: error: Error parsing XML: duplicate attribute

/data/user/0/com.gmail.heagoo.apkeditor.pro/files/decoded/res/layout-large-land/new_dashboard_layout_without_freetrail.xml:151: error: Error parsing XML: duplicate attribute

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,471Threads
    64,756Messages
    63,217Members
    MisirabbuloLatest member