Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download Softaculous Plugin Panel Nulled

Download Softaculous Plugin Panel Nulled
    ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    - I think this plugin is quite good, so today, null for you to try. If webmasters, when they hear the name, they already know what it is. You can learn more here:
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

- Here I will guide you null to be able to use Premium and lifetime, and can update comfortably.

1. You download the file softaculous.zip to extract and open to edit at the line:

\ $ globals ['primary_ip'] = '192.168.1.222'; // Primary IP

Replace IP 192.168.1.222 to the server IP or vps of you.

2. Upload the edited softaculous.php file to the vps or server you have installed the softaculous plugin (
    ) for the hosting panel.

3. Navigate to the directory where you uploaded the file softaculous.php and run the command:

php softaculous.php

You will be given a series of text. Please copy it and replace it in the file:

/usr/local/softaculous/enduser/license.php

4. Next, run the following commands to prevent license check from

iptables -A INPUT - s 192.198.80.3 -j DROP
    iptables -A OUTPUT -s 192.198.80.3 -j DROP
    service iptables save
    service iptables restart

5. Finish. At this point, you can enjoy the premium and lifetime versions and you can update scripts freely.

ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    well it has been shared already in here if you need something start working for it not just ask other members to give you it is easy to ask and get but you guys don't wan to give to other so any one that gives a link to anyone it is forbidden and will lead them to getting banned for breaking the rules so start doing some work share something interesting and earn you likes your self like everyone else or if you ask again you will get banned for asking for likes or links read forum rules Read our forum rules

L Offline

l0g4n

Jan 11, 2023
    italy
    well it has been shared already in here if you need something start working for it not just ask other members to give you it is easy to ask and get but you guys don't wan to give to other so any one that gives a link to anyone it is forbidden and will lead them to getting banned for breaking the rules so start doing some work share something interesting and earn you likes your self like everyone else or if you ask again you will get banned for asking for likes or links read forum rules Read our forum rules
    @ian
    Yes, but there are several problems here.

1. 300 likes is really excessive.

2. These types of content are years old, same for the comments in the thread.
    So if interest is low how do you get to 300 likes?

3. is it worth investing in all of this for a 2020 file?
    Does it still work?

the only way is to fill the forum with shit hoping that someone will leave you a like out of desperation.

I hate forums structured like this, they don't work, it's obvious.

I Offline

infotecnica

Oct 30, 2020
    Brazil
    @ian
    Yes, but there are several problems here.

1. 300 likes is really excessive.

2. These types of content are years old, same for the comments in the thread.
    So if interest is low how do you get to 300 likes?

3. is it worth investing in all of this for a 2020 file?
    Does it still work?

the only way is to fill the forum with shit hoping that someone will leave you a like out of desperation.

I hate forums structured like this, they don't work, it's obvious.
    It seems not to roll, complicated

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,445Threads
    64,695Messages
    63,193Members
    Jones347Latest member