Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Resource icon

Download SparkleTV 1.9.5 with TMDB and sports. Panel and apk 2024-03-25

Download SparkleTV 1.9.5 with TMDB and sports. Panel and apk
    D Offline

Dkuzik

Dec 19, 2021
    Vancouver
    Relate Threads
    HomeTV + Panel by brunoczsilva,
    OnePlayer V2.0 + Panel by maverick,
    HDO Box 1.1.4 Panelled by maverick,
    MyTVOnline by maverick,
    Stremio PRO + Admin Panel by maverick,
    SynkOptik Offline

SynkOptik

Jan 11, 2021
    I just bought this and I can't seem to save anything when I load the panel. It says that its been "updated" when I click submit but nothing happens.. all the default information stays the same. I even try to change the panel credentials and its reports that everything saved but when I log out and then try to log back in with the new credentials, it wont let me. I have to use the old credentials to log back in.. Basically I can't do anything. Its like a demo, everything reverts back. This either needs to be fixed or I need my 50 credits back.

SynkOptik Offline

SynkOptik

Jan 11, 2021
    @Dkuzik No ideas? Damn. Maybe I'm the lemon here,.... definitively the lemon... but you drive a hard bargain, no support or what?

I wish the DEV's could put option toggle for if the purchase product downloads have support (full, limited, or none). Sure would help.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,335Threads
    64,170Messages
    62,988Members
    Pepe88Latest member