Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Help video hosting for vod

I Need Your Help
    Help video hosting for vod
    S Offline

safin

Dec 30, 2021
    Sweden
    hi i have over 5k movies i'm trying to find a good video host for what can you recommend me if it costs me it doesn't matter

Relate Threads
    SynkOptik Offline

SynkOptik

Jan 11, 2021
    VideoWood.tv is a pay for click host, not sure if that's what your looking for though. Theres also MEGA.nz or Files.FM, UsersDrive.com, and Uploadfiles.io are also considerable. You might even want to try MirrorAce.org if you want to consolidate your free online drives into one. Good luck.

T Offline

techguy

Oct 15, 2020
    united kingdom
    I use Contabo its priced good and reliable, ive never had no issues what so ever, as long as you install ssl cert on your domain so your data is encrypted i never use http i always use https, also to make it easier, i would have all your videos in .mp4 format that way they will play on any device even in a browser no need to transcode.

S Offline

stealthwifelover

Well 5k movies...assuming that each one is at least 1080p ...hence space assumed to be occupied per movie ~ 1GB .....so the total space required can be ~ 5TB.

1) Do you think a cloud solution is feasible in your case?

2) Also assuming the collection will grow further for a fanatic ....don't you need to have some sort of backup for the time consuming collection (specially if it includes hard to find titles)?

3) Are planning to replace 720 or 1080p tiles with 2k/4k resolution in future?

4) Are you sure the all the titles will be fully private in the cloud service? Say ....you won't get a copyright violation notice ..if by any chance sharing of some titles will lead to copyright infringements or violation of TOS of the cloud service provider ?

5) How easy it will be to switch the cloud service provider in the case unforeseen events like increase in plan costs or service going out of buisness etc.?

You must find proper answers to all this questions before opting any solution.

B Offline

Binkaddas

Trusted Member
    May 24, 2023
    United Nations
    Good Day,

My suggestion in this regard is to go for a Western Digital hard disk, as you know, more hard disk space and large additional spaces can be added, also Storage is free and you do not need to pay any amounts

But you must purchase a fixed IP to ensure permanent connection for members.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

regards,

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-15 194343.png
      Screenshot 2023-12-15 194343.png
      112.9 KB · Views: 5
    • Screenshot 2023-12-15 194552.png
      Screenshot 2023-12-15 194552.png
      67.6 KB · Views: 4

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,331Threads
    64,164Messages
    62,994Members
    pingvishkaLatest member