Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Question What tool can I use to scan Iptv that is easy to use and accepts large combos?

Question What tool can I use to scan Iptv that is easy to use and accepts large combos?
    Camila2000 Offline

Camila2000

Jun 28, 2023
    Colombia
    Hello wonderful group, what tool can I use to scan Iptv that is easy to use and accepts large combos? I use the Tarama but when I use extensive combos it fries and stops, I appreciate any help you can give me... Best Regards God bless you!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Relate Threads
    PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    @Camila2000 If you are a beginner on these things use a scanner written in PYTHON (PY script) you can find them on the forum for both Android and Windows. You can try "PREDATOR" ...there is also a tutorial.

Scripts written in PY all work the same way: follow the instructions that appear on the screen and give input.

They are simple to use.

Greetings

Last edited:
    Camila2000 Offline

Camila2000

Jun 28, 2023
    Colombia
    Thank yout @PicKim for you reply, one question I have problems to execute the script, when I select a specific combo I get this error that I show in the image. How can I solve it? Thanks again!

error-qpython.jpeg

PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    Thank yout @PicKim for you reply, one question I have problems to execute the script, when I select a specific combo I get this error that I show in the image. How can I solve it? Thanks again!

error-qpython.jpeg
    Hi, I don't know why it gives you that error, it seems something is missing.

Try to see this video if it helps:
    Otherwise change script.

D Offline

davvo

Nov 3, 2022
    uk
    open the script

on line 123

change this

c=open(dsy, 'r')

to this

c=open(dsy, 'r', encoding='utf-8')

and save

Last edited:
    Camila2000 Offline

Camila2000

Jun 28, 2023
    Colombia
    Hello friend @PicKim a query I am trying to scan this server,
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    but when scanning this goes very fast and does not find any hits using the python android script, and when examining the server with /c/ gives error 404, could it be that my ip was banned? How can I do a scan with proxies using the python android scripts? Thanks in advance.

PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    Hello friend @PicKim a query I am trying to scan this server,
    but when scanning this goes very fast and does not find any hits using the python android script, and when examining the server with /c/ gives error 404, could it be that my ip was banned? How can I do a scan with proxies using the python android scripts? Thanks in advance.
    From Italy the address
    is blocked at Cloudflare level, not by the IPTV server itself.

It could be like this even from your country... you can do a very simple thing put the address in the browser bar -->
    and see how it behaves.

In this case you need proxies to scan - NOT all Python scripts handle proxies.

Remember to insert the script only example when asked for the URL: gazytv.com:8880

Greetings

P.S. I'm talking about scans to find MACs

Last edited:
    S Offline

sunman76

Oct 1, 2020
    Bulgaria
    забрана на много сървъри при сканиране. Трябва да смените вашия интернет ip. Трябва да сканираш с прокси, на фитон става бавно

Camila2000 Offline

Camila2000

Jun 28, 2023
    Colombia
    One question, why when I use the python script to scan some servers (host) the scan starts and then a few seconds later it stops? what causes this? How do I solve it? thanks and Blessings. A big hug.

S Offline

sunman76

Oct 1, 2020
    Bulgaria
    сървърът е блокиран, дори не можете да го гледате

Camila2000 Offline

Camila2000

Jun 28, 2023
    Colombia
    сървърът е блокиран, дори не можете да го гледате
    Thanks for your prompt reply, you tell me that the scanning stops a few seconds after it has started because the server is blocked or protected, but I ask you how there are people who do get hits from these servers? how do they do it? what method do they use?

PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    @Camila2000

The first server is blocked, the second is a secured server and is under "nginx". The server returns the 404 error but with the right "config" it can be hacked.
    For scanning in this case you have to use proxies... many of the scripts written in PY don't handle (or do it badly) proxies.

Due to the fact that some managed to find "Hits" on these two servers; remember that there is nothing guaranteed in this world, they could have put a protection after example "GEO protection", Firewall, Anti-flood, different authentication etc...

Always try before each scan to put the server address in the browser bar, so you see what it returns.

Regards

S Offline

sunman76

Oct 1, 2020
    Bulgaria
    На android py е много бавен с прокси. На bullet 2, с тествани проксита е по-добре, но трябва да се тества. Най-доброто ipvenish proxy ?

PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    На android py е много бавен с прокси. На bullet 2, с тествани проксита е по-добре, но трябва да се тества. Най-доброто ipvenish proxy ?
    IPVanish proxies are okay, but they are paid or hacked ;-) - write in English or have text translated, thanks.

Camila2000 Offline

Camila2000

Jun 28, 2023
    Colombia
    @PicKim

Thank you very much for your answer, which tool do you recommend to pass this type of security? that it supports the use of proxies, that it is effective for scanning m3u and that it is easy to use? Thanks in advance. Greetings a big hug.

PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    @PicKim

Thank you very much for your answer, which tool do you recommend to pass this type of security? that it supports the use of proxies, that it is effective for scanning m3u and that it is easy to use? Thanks in advance. Greetings a big hug.
    Easy and up-to-date I don't know any, I use Open Bullet but for a beginner it's not easy to use it.

You can try other scripts written in PY and find the one that works for you.
    I repeat... I only tried the "PREDATOR" script for didactic purposes, which also manages proxies as long as they are working.

On the web you will find thousands of free proxies but it is said that not all of them work, you need to check the proxies found with a special tool, a "proxy checker" in order to have working proxies at that time.

PY scripts don't like large numbers of proxies, a few are enough because the script has to process those too and check again.

Regards

D Offline

davvo

Nov 3, 2022
    uk
    out of all the servers out there that can be scanned
    that show all the same crap
    and they do
    he wants to pick 2 that dont scan

i dont get it
    ffs
    just scan another one m8

Last edited:
    Camila2000 Offline

Camila2000

Jun 28, 2023
    Colombia
    Hello friend @PicKim I would like to try the Predactor but I do not have the 50 likes to download the tool, could you please give it to me.... I'm sorry for the inconvenience is that I'm new and I can not access the tools. Greetings God bless you

PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    Hello friend @PicKim I would like to try the Predactor but I do not have the 50 likes to download the tool, could you please give it to me.... I'm sorry for the inconvenience is that I'm new and I can not access the tools. Greetings God bless you
    If that's what I posted for windows you don't need to have 50 likes the script is under resources but it's free.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,335Threads
    64,171Messages
    62,989Members
    Pepe88Latest member