Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Resource icon

Download WHMCS Nulled Modules Collection 2023-04-08

Download WHMCS Nulled Modules Collection
    K Offline

Karakondzula

Apr 14, 2021
    Hell
    elnaggaroooz Offline

elnaggaroooz

Apr 8, 2023
    Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
    worked fine with cpanel extended but wordpress manager give me an error "Your module license is invalid." any tips ?

elnaggaroooz Offline

elnaggaroooz

Apr 8, 2023
    worked fine with cpanel extended but wordpress manager give me an error "Your module license is invalid." any tips ?
    I don't know what you mean by applying it, i made sure to rename the license_RENAME.php to License.php, and edited its content to include
    "
    <?php include('/module_hook.php');
    /*
    * LICENSE:
    * Please provide your WordPress Manager Module For WHMCS license below
    */
    $wordpress_manager_licensekey="ModulesGarden_WordPressManager_XXXXXXXXXX";
    "
    and i tried to changethe line wordpress manager licensekey to "
    $dns_manager_licensekey="dnsman-959ee9af38b";
    "

and tried to use "ModulesGarden_WordPressManager_959ee9af38b",
    i don't know what to do.

Thank you for sharing and helping <3

View previous replies…
    K Offline

Karakondzula

Apr 14, 2021
    Hell
    I don't know what you mean by applying it, i made sure to rename the license_RENAME.php to License.php, and edited its content to include
    "
    <?php include('/module_hook.php');
    /*
    * LICENSE:
    * Please provide your WordPress Manager Module For WHMCS license below
    */
    $wordpress_manager_licensekey="ModulesGarden_WordPressManager_XXXXXXXXXX";
    "
    and i tried to changethe line wordpress manager licensekey to "
    $dns_manager_licensekey="dnsman-959ee9af38b";
    "

and tried to use "ModulesGarden_WordPressManager_959ee9af38b",
    i don't know what to do.

Thank you for sharing and helping <3
    Hello,
    replace both files with files from File Nulled Decoded folder

elnaggaroooz Offline

elnaggaroooz

Apr 8, 2023
    Hello,
    replace both files with files from File Nulled Decoded folder
    Thank for understanding, but same issue still, i uploaded both files and renamed license_RENAME.php to license.php but still same issue, i wonder how cpanel extended worked fine but any other module doesn't work, and i don't fully understand a part the documentation in license.php(nulled folder decoded)
    "and change file module_hook.php to your WHMCS Url check licensing"

K Offline

Karakondzula

Apr 14, 2021
    Hell
    Thank for understanding, but same issue still, i uploaded both files and renamed license_RENAME.php to license.php but still same issue, i wonder how cpanel extended worked fine but any other module doesn't work, and i don't fully understand a part the documentation in license.php(nulled folder decoded)
    "and change file module_hook.php to your WHMCS Url check licensing"
    Don't rename. Uninstall the module from your WHMCS and deleted it. Reupload it, replace files, and install it.

elnaggaroooz Offline

elnaggaroooz

Apr 8, 2023
    Don't rename. Uninstall the module from your WHMCS and deleted it. Reupload it, replace files, and install it.
    I followed these exact instruction, deactivated module from whmcs first, then fully deleted it from directory, then reupload and extract, then replaced files, then activated module from whmcs, it gaves me an error that it can't find license.php, tried to rename it still no work.
    PS this is the instructions in nulled folder license_RENAME.php

"
    /*
    * LICENSE FILE FROM 1001GROUP (100GR.COM):
    * PLEASE ADD "include(__DIR__.'/module_hook.php'); " AFTER <?php in file license.php of modules and change file module_hook.php to your WHMCS Url check licensing
    */
    "

K Offline

Karakondzula

Apr 14, 2021
    Hell
    I followed these exact instruction, deactivated module from whmcs first, then fully deleted it from directory, then reupload and extract, then replaced files, then activated module from whmcs, it gaves me an error that it can't find license.php, tried to rename it still no work.

"
    /*
    * PLEASE ADD "include(__DIR__.'/module_hook.php'); " AFTER <?php in file license.php of modules and change file module_hook.php to your WHMCS Url check licensing
    */
    "
    You need to find the license.php file inside the module directory and put line which is given

elnaggaroooz Offline

elnaggaroooz

Apr 8, 2023

"
    /*
    */
    "
    it already includes it, i just sent the instruction if it will help you

elnaggaroooz Offline

elnaggaroooz

Apr 8, 2023

"
    /*
    */
    "
    and that part is a bit confusing to me "and change file module_hook.php to your WHMCS Url check licensing"

elnaggaroooz Offline

elnaggaroooz

Apr 8, 2023
    You need to find the license.php file inside the module directory and put line which is given
    I can paypal you if you could help me with this,i really need it ,thank you for understanding <3

elnaggaroooz Offline

elnaggaroooz

Apr 8, 2023
    you need to find the license.php file inside the plugin and replace it with license_RENAME.php
    dude, it doesn't work, i tried that already , i upload the plugon the addon folder inside whmcs directory and replaced the license file but its always ask me to rename the license file and after that it tells me the license is invalid , did it work with you ?

K Offline

Karakondzula

Apr 14, 2021
    Hell
    dude, it doesn't work, i tried that already , i upload the plugon the addon folder inside whmcs directory and replaced the license file but its always ask me to rename the license file and after that it tells me the license is invalid , did it work with you ?
    You need to find the license.php file inside the modules folder, not license_RENAME.php
    Once you find the license.php file replace it with license_RENAME.php and rename license_RENAME.php to license.php
    When you are done don't forget to include module_hook.php inside the license.php
    The path of the module_hook.php will depend on where you have uploaded that file on your webserver.

elnaggaroooz Offline

elnaggaroooz

Apr 8, 2023
    You need to find the license.php file inside the modules folder, not license_RENAME.php
    Once you find the license.php file replace it with license_RENAME.php and rename license_RENAME.php to license.php
    When you are done don't forget to include module_hook.php inside the license.php
    The path of the module_hook.php will depend on where you have uploaded that file on your webserver.
    There's no file anywhere called "license.php" in whole whmcs directory, each plugin has its own license.php file, some plugin license files uploads to its folders inside "whmcsDIR/modules/addons" and some other uploads to its folders inside "whmcsDIR/modules/servers", the closest thing i could find is a folder has a license file.php(but with a different name called "licensing.php" is in this directory "whmcsDIR/modules/licensing/licensing.php" and its related to whmcs software itself, however i uploaded both files in that directory still no progress.

So in this case i upload WordpressManager plugin folder to "whmcsDIR/modules/addons/WordpressManager" which already have both files, a license file includes the php tag and module_hook.php file
    , tried to replace both, tried to upload both files from nulled folder to main whmcsDIR, honestly am lost here.

allahdittajanju3 Offline

allahdittajanju3

Apr 9, 2023
    frankfurt am Main
    Thank very You man now ma Ready to publisgh my Store

elnaggaroooz Offline

elnaggaroooz

Apr 8, 2023
    Thank very You man now ma Ready to publisgh my Store
    which modules worked with you? only cpanel extended worked with me, wordpress manager & dns manager and discount center not working with me , would you help ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

18,454Threads
    64,710Messages
    63,199Members
    AmrshendyLatest member