Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Info FREE & long term just opened IPTV project OTT.BLUE(PINK)

Info FREE & long term just opened IPTV project OTT.BLUE(PINK)
    V Offline

vsaas

VIP Member
    Aug 2, 2020
    Vienna
    Hi everyone. For those, who look for something stable and free, I would like to introduce a long term, free of charge, closed OTT/IPTV project (meaning by pre-approval and invitations only) called OTT.BLUE(PINK).
    Currently running in beta, as it recently opened, minor interruptions may be expected as it's still under construction, however..
    Provides Ministra Portal (+Stalker) for MAG users (for account at the portal please ask separately, it does not get activated by default), plain self-updating M3U8, and playlist for Enigma-2 tuners.
    To ensure the quality of service, multiple CDN are in operation to distribute the load. All accounts and M3U8 links are personal and restricted for 1 connection only at a time per account. Links are not redistributable or you get banned. Support over tickets is available.

Amount of channels is about 60+ at the moment, but will be added more with a time. HD and 4K available as well. Service contains international channels from USA, Europe and Ukraine, so don't expect it to be exclusively EN language, this is a minimalistic, quality oriented project, as well as quality of people who uses it.

There is no monthly payments asked for the basic FREE package containing about 50 channels.

Those who already got their accounts activated, I kindly ask not to post a sensitive data (your link, your login password, lineup, screenshots etc) in here, just to keep things run smoothly and less work for us to chase such people. Be respectful. Thank you.

Registration form is here
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:
    Relate Threads
    V Offline

vsaas

VIP Member
    Aug 2, 2020
    Vienna
    Hi, don't be angry but this is pure advertising, this forum is mainly for IPTV providers and not for IPTV users, with that I would go to other forums where you will definitely find a lot of testers for your project.
    Huh? Are you sure you didn't confuse something?
    1. I didn't ask for testers, you just made that up.
    2. Topic perfectly fits all the rules I've read, as well as the location of it.
    3. You can't call free stuff advertising.

If you don't like something, keep quiet and move on, your post isn't nice.

Last edited:
    V Offline

vsaas

VIP Member
    Aug 2, 2020
    Vienna
    Thank you to those who joined. As a reminder, please check your spam folders for a personal playlist access link. If you did not get any replies within 24h window, please write back.

Added 15 more streams to US category as per requests.

V Offline

vsaas

VIP Member
    Aug 2, 2020
    Vienna
    Added new gaming channel of Overwatch, "OverwatChannel 4K".
    Content is produced by volunteers and channel is operated by OTT.BLUE.

Added 2 more 4K channels in EU section.

C Offline

cakalovp

Aug 23, 2020
    Macedonia
    logomain.png

Hi everyone. For those, who look for something stable and free, I would like to introduce a long term, free of charge, closed OTT/IPTV project (meaning by pre-approval and invitations only) called OTT.BLUE(PINK).
    Currently running in beta, as it recently opened, minor interruptions may be expected as it's still under construction, however..
    Provides Ministra Portal (+Stalker) for MAG users (for account at the portal please ask separately, it does not get activated by default), plain self-updating M3U8, and playlist for Enigma-2 tuners.
    To ensure the quality of service, multiple CDN are in operation to distribute the load. All accounts and M3U8 links are personal and restricted for 1 connection only at a time per account. Links are not redistributable or you get banned. Support over tickets is available.

Amount of channels is about 60+ at the moment, but will be added more with a time. HD and 4K available as well. Service contains international channels from USA, Europe and Ukraine, so don't expect it to be exclusively EN language, this is a minimalistic, quality oriented project, as well as quality of people who uses it.

There is no monthly payments asked, and this is NOT a trial, no financial information is taken from you, project is FREE.

Those who already got their accounts activated, I kindly ask not to post a sensitive data (your link, your login password, lineup, screenshots etc) in here, just to keep things run smoothly and less work for us to chase such people. Be respectful. Thank you.

Feedbacks are welcome.
    how can get acc

V Offline

vsaas

VIP Member
    Aug 2, 2020
    Vienna
    UPDATE: Enhanced CDN network on both, generic M3U8 playlists and Stalker (Ministra) portal for a lag-free delivery to the farthest locations.

D Offline

DJ Audition

Nov 8, 2020
    france
    logomain.png

There is no monthly payments asked, and this is NOT a trial, no financial information is taken from you, project is FREE.

Feedbacks are welcome.
    look good, how can i get an account ?

Last edited:
    V Offline

vsaas

VIP Member
    Aug 2, 2020
    Vienna
    Just want to make it more clear about fair use and "non-redistributable" as it written in the first post. Since I've seen a lot of violators recently.

Any kind of misuse of service but typical viewing is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, this is includes but not limited to: re-streaming, persistent pulling over 8h per stream, using unapproved by us external panels like Xstream-Codes or similar. If unsure, please ask us before you try to do something like that. Our traffic isn't free, and such actions are dramatically decrease the service quality, especially if you have been granted a free access. If violation has been noticed, your account will be immediately terminated and you will get an email notification, but we are not obligated to notify you.
    If you wish to do channels exchange or something, ask first!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,332Threads
    64,159Messages
    62,982Members
    PAWA9NLatest member