Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download noxplayer apk 6.6.0.9 mac

Download noxplayer apk 6.6.0.9 mac
    Whmcs Offline

Whmcs

Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Jun 9, 2022
    NoxPlayer.jpg

NoxPlayer-Interface.jpg

NoxPlayer-Advanced-Settings.jpg

Want to play super games in the mobile gaming world like Arena of Valor, Rules of Survival, PUBG or Fortnite APK but do not have a phone, or simply want to play on the computer to have a bigger screen? Do not worry, we have a solution for you.

NoxPlayer 6 (Nox App Player’s new name) is software that allows you to emulate the Android environment on your Windows and Mac OS X computer. If you are looking for a good and optimize Android emulator for the best gaming experience, your advice is to use NoxPlayer instead of Droid4x or Bluestacks … NoxPlayer is currently upgraded to version 6.0 with breakthrough improvements in both features and user interface.

After download NoxPlayer software, you can experience unlimited Android environment on your PC with full features of a phone. You can use NoxPlayer to run mobile applications or games with just a few simple installation tasks.

Using the original Android 4.4.2 as the platform, NoxPlayer has adjusted its software to be compatible with the x86 / AMD processor platform of the computer. Using Android 4.4.2 is not the latest version but guarantees the best performance and stability for running apps and heavy games.

Another feature that was introduced in version 6.0 is NoxPlayer which enables multitasking, ie running multiple applications/games at the same time. You can control everything at the same time.

Maximum the support for gamers

As a gamer, you are probably interested in FPS. And the good news for you is that NoxPlayer allows you to adjust your FPS to the desired value to deliver the best experience possible. And for sure to have high FPS, your computer configuration should not be too weak.

As mentioned from the beginning, NoxPlayer 6 supports gamers maximum, so the control features on NoxPlayer are also designed to support players connecting to the controller or play with keyboard and mouse like PC games.

Not only that, NoxPlayer also includes a screen capture and screen capture utility that lets you easily capture your highlight moments and share with friends or share on social networks.

Compatibility
    NoxPlayer is available for both Windows and MacBook computers. Just owning a PC running Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10 or OS X 10.11 or above, will allow you to run NoxPlayer smoothly. In terms of performance, the Windows version is usually more powerful because the MacBook usually does not have GPU for things like graphics or gaming.

Note that the configuration of the Android emulator will depend on your computer. If your computer has many resources then you can adjust the configuration of the emulator to higher to run the game/application smoother.

Easy-to-use, customizable interface
    Compared with the previous version, in this 6.0 upgrade, NoxPlayer has been redesigned to look pretty flat and easy to use. The flat design feels simpler and nicer than the older model. In addition, NoxPlayer also allows users to change the interface to their liking.

In addition, you can use the Rotate key to switch the screen from portrait to landscape, and vice versa, as you do with rotating the screen on your phone.

General
    At the time of writing this article, NoxPlayer is the best software and the easiest to use. NoxPlayer will help a lot for entertainment and development purposes. From playing mobile games on your computer to supporting Android application developers in software testing … If you are looking for a good and optimize Android emulator, then I recommend choosing this application.

Relate Threads
    Victorlow Offline

Victorlow

May 26, 2020
    london
    is this not free anyway? 50 likes?? or am i missing something...I use nox so if I am let me know and i will grab it.

Reactions: ian
    ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    im using the window version is working great and im trying pokemon go on it lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,377Threads
    64,220Messages
    62,977Members
    skaririLatest member