Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Tutorial 📜SMALL TUTORIAL FOR "PREDATOR Win Python" MAC SCANNER📜

Tutorial 📜SMALL TUTORIAL FOR "PREDATOR Win Python" MAC SCANNER📜
    braveheart2728 Online

braveheart2728

Dec 14, 2022
    Romania
    I'm noob to this stuff :) but I followed the guide and tried with some servers without proxies and mainly 15 Bots and 100k to 300K of Macs and I had no single hit and nothing is saved in hits folder :)
    Maybe I'm doing something wrong which I don't know what's it

braveheart2728 Online

braveheart2728

Dec 14, 2022
    Romania
    I'm noob to this stuff :) but I followed the guide and tried with some servers without proxies and mainly 15 Bots and 100k to 300K of Macs and I had no single hit and nothing is saved in hits folder :)
    Maybe I'm doing something wrong which I don't know what's it
    Actually I just had 1 hit finally :) not sure if it'll be showing in txt.
    Anyway sorry to miss to thank you for your tutorial and effort PicKim

PicKim Online

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    Actually I just had 1 hit finally :) not sure if it'll be showing in txt.
    Anyway sorry to miss to thank you for your tutorial and effort PicKim
    It happens to find small servers with few MACs, I personally stop at about 70.000 MAC scans...(I use Open Bullet) if it doesn't find anything, I switch to another server.

As for saving the HITS, the first time it did it for me too... it did NOT save the MACs found in the .txt file.

After restarting windows it fixed itself.

Greetings

braveheart2728 Online

braveheart2728

Dec 14, 2022
    Romania
    It happens to find small servers with few MACs, I personally stop at about 70.000 MAC scans...(I use Open Bullet) if it doesn't find anything, I switch to another server.

As for saving the HITS, the first time it did it for me too... it did NOT save the MACs found in the .txt file.

After restarting windows it fixed itself.

Greetings
    Thank you for the reply , yes finally I found the hits saved in txt file , they didn't work though and mostly for a reason which I don't have the knowledge to figure it out yet because I don't even know the difference between stalker or portal stb and maybe they have a Geo protection or they work on some players only as I figure out that happens too sometimes with some servers. is required much more knowledge of course to can handle and I don't think I can handle Open bullet at least for now :)

PicKim Online

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    @braveheart2728
    Let's say that now it's relatively easy to find MAC (with scripts written in Python, follow what I tell you and do...) some time ago it wasn't like this, but 90% of the MACs found worked without too many problems; now you find the MACs but as you say between GEO restrictions, antiflod, protections, cloudflare, NGX, firewalls, different authentications it has become complicated to watch the stream.

I don't remember but it seems to me that in the "captures" PREDATOR tells you whether to use a VPN, perhaps in the IMAGE section if there is a green flag it means that it is seen without a VPN.

Just think I found an IPTV server where it asks for a CAPTCHA as authentication!

Best regards :)

Joja1 Offline

Joja1

Dec 28, 2022
    Pula
    I have one question, how to extract the m3u list, if possible, a tutorial, thanks

PicKim Online

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    I have one question, how to extract the m3u list, if possible, a tutorial, thanks
    Now I don't remember exactly but if possible "PREDATOR" releases an m3u string, copy the string in the browser bar by sending and automatically download the.m3u file from there extract the list. - Greetings

Joja1 Offline

Joja1

Dec 28, 2022
    Pula
    Now I don't remember exactly but if possible "PREDATOR" releases an m3u string, copy the string in the browser bar by sending and automatically download the.m3u file from there extract the list. - Greetings
    Thank you for your reply

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,476Threads
    64,790Messages
    63,234Members
    djkobrraLatest member