Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Tutorial 📜SMALL TUTORIAL FOR "PREDATOR Win Python" MAC SCANNER📜

Tutorial 📜SMALL TUTORIAL FOR "PREDATOR Win Python" MAC SCANNER📜
    PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    TUTORIALS FOR BEGINNERS
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

predator.png

Last edited:
    T Offline

Torax

Feb 12, 2023
    _
    thanks for sharing this tutorial

good tool but takes a long time to find something (if at all)

Last edited:
    T Offline

Torax

Feb 12, 2023
    _
    I'm still testing, I have no proxies and no vpn but still no hits (I already have hits but only offline)

in the instructions I stand to work without http and c

example

ip.king-cobra.eu:8080

is that right ?:oops:

PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    I'm still testing, I have no proxies and no vpn but still no hits (I already have hits but only offline)

in the instructions I stand to work without http and c

example

ip.king-cobra.eu:8080

is that right ?:oops:
    Yes, you have to do that.

PREDATOR in the main window if it finds a MAC it emits a sound similar to a bell, then analyzes if there is a match also on m3u.
    Whether MACs work this is another thing, it's no longer like a few years ago that everything was fine, now there are many more restrictions/protections etc...

Greetings.

T Offline

Torax

Feb 12, 2023
    _
    Yes, you have to do that.

PREDATOR in the main window if it finds a MAC it emits a sound similar to a bell, then analyzes if there is a match also on m3u.
    Whether MACs work this is another thing, it's no longer like a few years ago that everything was fine, now there are many more restrictions/protections etc...

Greetings.
    ok thank you for your answer ;)

S Offline

sadullah2664

Feb 19, 2023
    İSTANBUL
    Thanks for the program. At the end of the scan, we cannot open the file where the hits it finds are saved because it is in .xyz type. Therefore, the hits found by the program are wasted. I think we can open the file if the type of the file is changed and it becomes text.

PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    Thanks for the program. At the end of the scan, we cannot open the file where the hits it finds are saved because it is in .xyz type. Therefore, the hits found by the program are wasted. I think we can open the file if the type of the file is changed and it becomes text.
    I didn't post the PREDATOR program, I just made a small tutorial based on my experience of a few hours; It is NOT my primary program, for scans I use O.B. 1 or 2 (it depends).

As far as I remember the first time I used it it gave me the same problem, it did NOT save the Hits in its folder...
    I solved by restarting the PC (I put it in the tutorial).

Greetings.

P.S. The Hits found are written with the server name like this: Predator_ultradom-tv.com_25461@🔥🆂🅿🆁🔥.txt

S Offline

sadullah2664

Feb 19, 2023
    İSTANBUL
    I didn't post the PREDATOR program, I just made a small tutorial based on my experience of a few hours; It is NOT my primary program, for scans I use O.B. 1 or 2 (it depends).

As far as I remember the first time I used it it gave me the same problem, it did NOT save the Hits in its folder...
    I solved by restarting the PC (I put it in the tutorial).

Greetings.

P.S. The Hits found are written with the server name like this: Predator_ultradom-tv.com_25461@🔥🆂🅿🆁🔥.txt
    PicKim; the explanations were very useful and the result of the hit was opened as you said. Thank you. Take it easy.

NOTE: ( m3u@_flixgran ) Hit file name comes out like this. The file type shows as XYZ and byte 0. There is nothing wrong with Mac scan, only this file appears in m3u scan, so we can't see m3u scan hits. Mac scan hit file type is text This is all wrong. If we solve this, m3u will be able to see the hits found in the scans in the file.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,330Threads
    64,156Messages
    62,992Members
    duonganhLatest member