Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Xui one, revive the project

Xui one, revive the project
    J Offline

julian

Nov 12, 2020
    malta
    Hi. Everybody.
    As we all already know. The xui one team seem to have stopped excepting new clients, apparently, the team does not even respond to support tickets any more.
    The software is not a bad design, however there are bugs that have never been fixed, not to mention many people still use it while it’s getting outdated.
    I like the software but it’s no secret that it looks like a project that never reached completion.
    I have been looking to solve a few bugs the project is protected with iron cube.
    I am asking anybody interested in the project or wanting to contribute to chime in with ideas on how to reverse engineer the scripts in order to keep it alive.
    The licence on this software was cracked a while ago, the team do not seem interested and seem to have let it go.
    I would also like to here problems others are having with it.

mantapdjiwa Offline

mantapdjiwa

Jun 19, 2020
    Indonesia
    no, they still update and keep it private, the name is XCMS

J Offline

julian

Nov 12, 2020
    malta
    no, they still update and keep it private, the name is XCMS
    Thanks for the reply. However the web site for XUI ONE is still up. I know a few people who had or have xui one and they say they stopped updating and changed his license to free. he is also looking for an alternative, they never offered anything else. Do you have any direct experience with XCMS? do you have it? or may be been an xui customer?

View previous replies…
    mantapdjiwa Offline

mantapdjiwa

Jun 19, 2020
    Indonesia
    Thanks for the reply. However the web site for XUI ONE is still up. I know a few people who had or have xui one and they say they stopped updating and changed his license to free. he is also looking for an alternative, they never offered anything else. Do you have any direct experience with XCMS? do you have it? or may be been an xui customer?
    yes i have raw files of xcms but it need to be nulled

mantapdjiwa Offline

mantapdjiwa

Jun 19, 2020
    Indonesia
    Is this xcms a continuation of xui one under a different name or completely new project? Please tell us some more about it.
    its by GTA so basicly latest update its not possible to subscribe / paid, as i know it takes more than 4000euro for that
    like latest ffmpeg 5.1.1, nginx 1.23.1, php 7.4.30 and more less usage in cpu and ram, also they redis is more stable and updated

D Offline

dreambox

Dec 16, 2020
    izmir
    its by GTA so basicly latest update its not possible to subscribe / paid, as i know it takes more than 4000euro for that
    like latest ffmpeg 5.1.1, nginx 1.23.1, php 7.4.30 and more less usage in cpu and ram, also they redis is more stable and updated
    please share the files here or send them from pm please thanks

J Offline

julian

Nov 12, 2020
    malta
    Could somebody post some snap shots or pics of XCMS? It would be nice to see what it looks like
    thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,330Threads
    64,154Messages
    62,976Members
    iltecnicoLatest member