Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download LTQ webplayer 1_0_7- Some changes and bugs Resolved

Download LTQ webplayer 1_0_7- Some changes and bugs Resolved
    selma Offline

selma

May 31, 2020
    Earth
    Hello,
    here is a LTQ Webplayer, it is already Posted on forum but it was having so much problems/bugs, still have some bugs but if someone with more knowledge on code have patient and time nothing to hard i think

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    ¦ CHANGES THAT I HAVE DONE ¦
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

1° - Resolved the problem with the php , now not need to write more .php on the url to surf to the pages ✅
    2° - I added a new theme like a Dark-Greenwich blue ✅
    3° - I Have changed the layout on the pages that control the panel, where you can add the DNS, change the Notifications, and also change User and Pass ✅

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    ¦ BUGS / PROBLEMS THAT NEED TO BE RESOLVED ¦
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

1° - On The Main menu when click on ( series on demand ) - (seriesondemand.php) when click on something it goes to another page named seriesVideo.php, the page seriesvideo.php need some touches on the layout ❌
    2° - When click on something to play the icon's favorites need to be mapped ❌
    3° - On Notification page the delete button/icon also need to be mapped ❌
    4° - On TV guide (tvguide.php) have some bug when try to select the category, also need to be looked ❌

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    ¦ HOW TO USE ? ¦
    - - - - - - - - - - - -​

1° - To go to this pages on the login page enter with this credentials: user: admin / Pass: admin /// always change the password. ?
    2°- Add your server name and dns, click the button update and after click on the login page button, Now you can use your Information from your serviçe

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    ¦ ⚠ DISCLAIMER ¦
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It does not Includes or provides any type of content from any type of service, not support illegal content, find it on your own and use it on your own risk!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

- - - - - - -
    ¦ ? Link ¦
    - - - - - - -

Last edited:
    B Offline

bulutvipt

Jul 17, 2020
    tr
    Hello

I bought vip membership 1 month is not active how can I activate ?

N Offline

nezzifer

May 11, 2020
    does anyone else get the issue of it not changing category when selected? TV Guide section? I click a different category and it highlights but it doesn't switch and display the channels for that category

selma Offline

selma

May 31, 2020
    Earth
    does anyone else get the issue of it not changing category when selected? TV Guide section? I click a different category and it highlights but it doesn't switch and display the channels for that category

Yes it have some bug that need to be resolved, i forget to mention it on what need to be resolved, thank you

livewireapps Offline

livewireapps

LiveWire
    Jul 19, 2020
    United Kingdom
    this looks cool can not wait to try it

K Offline

Karen_r

Aug 6, 2020
    Plymouth uk
    I am completely stuck...I have ltq on my fire stick and I've been logged out but now it's saying my log in details are incorrect, could someone please help? How do I contact the right people to sort it out....please lol

D Offline

doacaotv

Oct 17, 2020
    Brazil
    Waiting for some likes to enjoy this great release, in advance congratulations for the great content.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,330Threads
    64,153Messages
    62,976Members
    iltecnicoLatest member