Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Purple TV v4 app and working panel.

Purple TV v4 app and working panel.
    maverick Offline

maverick

Staff member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Jun 6, 2020
    Portugal
    jafo666 submitted a new resource:
    Hi everyone,

This is the latest version of Purple with theme change, i have heard its version 4.0 but i'm not so sure.

The app has multi DNS, built in app-store, multi backgrounds, 6 different theme layouts and more, all controlled via the panel:

I have been testing it for a few weeks and no issues fingers crossed.

main.png

main2.png

main3.png

Screenshot-20200705-160950-Imperium.jpg

Unzip the file for the panel, apk and instructions.

Relate Threads
    HomeTV + Panel by brunoczsilva,
    MyTVOnline by maverick,
    NexTv V3.0.17 Panelled by maverick,
    ZonaTV Purple V16 with panel by alfonsobp,
    jholphoda Offline

jholphoda

Jul 16, 2020
    Brazil
    I don't know if it's happening to you, but on my MI BOX S, when I turn it off and I will open the app again after calling it does not open. I have to clear the data and enter my username and password again to work.

This also happened in my tests on the android emulator ...

The file "api.php" that came with the panel also doesn't seem to be the default file because it has a private dns, different from the one informed in the tutorial file, as well as other names contained in this file, it also doesn't seem to be the default, would that be the error?

Last edited:
    Victorlow Offline

Victorlow

May 26, 2020
    london
    I don't know if it's happening to you, but on my MI BOX S, when I turn it off and I will open the app again after calling it does not open. I have to clear the data and enter my username and password again to work.

This also happened in my tests on the android emulator ...

The file "api.php" that came with the panel also doesn't seem to be the default file because it has a private dns, different from the one informed in the tutorial file, as well as other names contained in this file, it also doesn't seem to be the default, would that be the error?
    i did get that on a version i used mate, i used a different version and all was fine. The only thing now it can take so long to load into the app on 1st login. I can't figure that out. I think its at their end somewhere.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,331Threads
    64,158Messages
    62,982Members
    PAWA9NLatest member