Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Purple TV v4 app and working panel.

Havic2u Offline

Havic2u

Jul 22, 2020
    United States
    I am wondering if anyone got this working?
    I can load the app but then it just says no connection.
    Then gives options for like settings network apps and retry.

Just want to give a update this is now working just have the issue of not all channels showing under the EPG
    Also not all channels listed under live tv anyone seen this?

Last edited:
    bee1don Offline

bee1don

Apr 24, 2020
    I have it working however, there is an issue when using in TV mode. When you select a live TV category and scroll down the channels, it won't scroll back up them. It works perfect with mobile device type. Anyone else had this issue and knows a fix?

M Offline

Macca27

Aug 11, 2020
    UK
    I am wondering if anyone got this working?
    I can load the app but then it just says no connection.
    Then gives options for like settings network apps and retry.

Just want to give a update this is now working just have the issue of not all channels showing under the EPG
    Also not all channels listed under live tv anyone seen this?

Would it be possible to let me know what you did to get it working? I'm having the same issue and no idea how to sort ?

Havic2u Offline

Havic2u

Jul 22, 2020
    United States
    Would it be possible to let me know what you did to get it working? I'm having the same issue and no idea how to sort ?

So I think it was the hosting I was using I had to resort to hosting in at 000webhostapp.com for free because with name.com and godaddy.com hosting both gave me connection errors.

One thing I would make sure is that your going to the correct directory

smali_classes2/com/google/firebase/remoteconfig/internal/ConfigFetchHttpClient.smali

Line 491 = Enter your hosted panel URL pointing to the api.php file (leave the? at the end)

Example:
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Hopefully this work for you

M Offline

Macca27

Aug 11, 2020
    UK
    i will find the version i have tomorrow mate as heading off to bed now. Just remind me as i will probs forget ha if you have telegram add me on that so i can just pop it over. i will pm you my telegram
    Hi, would there be any chance of sending to me too? I can't for the life of me get it to work with the files included. As mentioned it already has details in for another service. Thanks in advance

M Offline

Macca27

Aug 11, 2020
    UK
    So I think it was the hosting I was using I had to resort to hosting in at 000webhostapp.com for free because with name.com and godaddy.com hosting both gave me connection errors.

One thing I would make sure is that your going to the correct directory

smali_classes2/com/google/firebase/remoteconfig/internal/ConfigFetchHttpClient.smali

Line 491 = Enter your hosted panel URL pointing to the api.php file (leave the? at the end)

Example:
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Hopefully this work for you
    Thanks, I'm on hostinger paid hosting so should be ok that side as other panels work fine. Struggling to work out what to change in the api.php file as it already has details in for a service but when I change in there and also in the app it still doesn't connect.

Havic2u Offline

Havic2u

Jul 22, 2020
    United States
    Anyone one having issue with the preview video in themes 5 and 6 actually playing? Also it keeps showing in my panel that I have up to 4 connections active when the preview tries to play.

Havic2u Offline

Havic2u

Jul 22, 2020
    United States
    Anyone one having issue with the preview video in themes 5 and 6 actually playing? Also it keeps showing in my panel that I have up to 4 connections active when the preview tries to play.

I have this same issue not sure of a fix for it.

Expire0 Offline

Expire0

+Lifetime VIP
    VIP Member
    Aug 8, 2020
    Delaware
    This is a great share and i appreciate it . I have been using purple for a day or so now . It was time for a change beside xciptv and smarters.

E Offline

elmik3

Oct 28, 2020
    Mexico
    Thanks for your contribution, I have seen that some use version 5

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,330Threads
    64,151Messages
    62,978Members
    iltecnicoLatest member