Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Tutorial openbullet beginner

F Online

federeroui

Feb 4, 2022
    metz
    Thank for your tuto, but i have a question, i need a config, but how to find config to find uniquely for mac adress, not m3u. I found config adakelh but it's for scanning m3u. Thank

PicKim Online

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    @federeroui
    Many "configurations" have been posted here on the forum...for O.B. 1 and for O.B.2.

Search with the example keywords: "Configs pack for O.B" "mac scan" "config mac scanner" etc...

If you look hard enough you will find something.

ByeBye

F Online

federeroui

Feb 4, 2022
    metz
    @federeroui
    Many "configurations" have been posted here on the forum...for O.B. 1 and for O.B.2.

Search with the example keywords: "Configs pack for O.B" "mac scan" "config mac scanner" etc...

If you look hard enough you will find something.

ByeBye
    Thank, i will test all config, because it's a pack....Bye bye ans great thanks

F Online

federeroui

Feb 4, 2022
    metz
    Thank, i will test all config, because it's a pack....Bye bye ans great thanks
    it's me again :)...I've got his error "error in block"...What does it means please chief?
    yes.jpg

F Online

federeroui

Feb 4, 2022
    metz
    Hello, i tested a lot of config with ob1, and proxys who works, but i never goodresults...I tested also with vpn, but nevers résults too...i don't understand. Maybe configs are too old...

PicKim Online

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    @federeroui

O.B.-error-in-block-request.png

Yes, it is normal for there to be errors... O.B. interprets it as an error because it fails to overcome BLOCK N°...

BLOCKS are the requests that the configuration makes to the server, in your case you cannot see the request number from the screenshot you posted but I imagine it is 1, that is, the first request that the configuration makes to the server.

The error is given because it cannot pass, it could also be the proxy that is not working well.
    Some servers work differently than others, it depends on how many transactions they allow you to perform: For some in O.B. status. you will always see that they never go beyond BLOCK 1 but when they find a MAC they go forward in the BLOCKS up to the HIT - Others make you "go through" up to the KEYCHEK (in my case up to request 3) and then give you an error if there is no 'it's correspondence with the MAC, or they give you the HIT as a gift.

I don't know what "config" you use or how it's made, one of the most common mistakes for beginners is to enter the entire URL, for 95% of configurations you just have to enter the domain and port (if there is a port) to example: pickimpickim.ddns.xyz:8080 <--- (fancy URL).

It could also be the MAC if you don't find anything... persist, you'll see that sooner or later you'll find something. If you use proxies, don't use VPN.

Greetings.

F Online

federeroui

Feb 4, 2022
    metz
    Hello, and thank for your response. I used a lot of config (master macv4, iptv all in one, etc a lot .loli) for example, i downloaded a pack, but it's the same results. I think proxys are ok because i tested it.
    For example i tested with: vbn123.com:80
    I downloaded a proxy grabber and checker on this forum to test with ob1

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:
    THEHUNTER Offline

THEHUNTER

Dec 14, 2020
    Tunisia
    Hello, and thank for your response. I used a lot of config (master macv4, iptv all in one, etc a lot .loli) for example, i downloaded a pack, but it's the same results. I think proxys are ok because i tested it.

Hello brother first you must have a working Mac account put it in the data field inside the program and try if the config does not consider it a success i mean the config does not support it or a proxy is necessary for a specific country this is a permanently updated config re-download it from the same link

PicKim Online

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    Hello brother first you must have a working Mac account put it in the data field inside the program and try if the config does not consider it a success i mean the config does not support it or a proxy is necessary for a specific country this is a permanently updated config re-download it from the same link
    A proper greeting to the legendary and master @THEHUNTER
    Respect.... ;-)

Best regards

PicKim Online

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy

Have you entered the Regex for MACs?

View previous replies…
    PicKim Online

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    Hello, i don't understand. What's regex please?
    Copy the regex below and paste it at the beginning of the "Environment.ini" file.
    The file is located in the O.B. directory. "Settings".

Greetings.

P.S. You can open the "Environment.ini" file with Notepad.

Code:
    Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

H Offline

hanke

Sep 30, 2022
    None
    Thank you @THEHUNTER for the Mac No Adult Filter. It works for me using OB 1.2.2-707 nicely. I wish the Hits would be found within the Hits folder vs in the OB1 database. Appreciate your hard work on this filter.

F Online

federeroui

Feb 4, 2022
    metz
    Thank for your help, no results...maybe the proxies?

PicKim Online

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    Thank for your help, no results...maybe the proxies?

You have a small list of MACs to scan...5000 MACs is a small number.
    Yes, it could also be proxies that aren't working well, always check before scanning.

Bye

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,355Threads
    64,302Messages
    63,066Members
    Tony69jackLatest member